Hey gang! Time for the rules for our little competition. Don’t forget that win/lose the bet, we all win by becoming the best that we can be. This blog is to serve as motivation and communication. If you are interested in contributing, please let me know. Most of all I wish you good luck in your journey to becoming the best you. May the odds be ever in your favor!
1. Everyone that is competing needs to weigh in at the same place, on the same scale, at the same time. This keeps things consistent.
2. We are measuring the percent of body weight lost. The calculation is the take your actual weight (today) and subtract it form your initial weight. Then divide that number by your initial (starting) weight.
2. The first weigh in will be on June 19th at 6:00 pm
3. The final weigh in will be on October 19th at 6:00 pm
4. Weigh-in’s will occur weekly at 6:00 pm
5. There is a $20 registration fee which MUST be paid during your first weigh in.
6. You can join at any time during the first three weeks (but it will be harder to win)
7. The winner will be the person who loses the largest percentage of body weight. The grand prize is all the monies collected.